Displaying your work in the Exhibit and Art Gallery space
In keeping with its mission to educate, entertain, inform, and inspire the community and its role as a community cultural center, the Twinsburg Public Library makes library exhibit and display spaces available without charge to community groups, organizations, and individuals. The Library presents exhibits and displays of paintings, photography, sculpture, and other art works, as well as documents, artifacts, and other ephemera, with the purpose of providing educational and cultural enrichment and lifelong learning, promoting library resources, and reaching out to the community.
For more information, please read the Twinsburg Art Gallery Brochure.
If you would like to contribute your artwork or collections to our display spaces,
please fill out the Twinsburg Exhibit and Art Gallery Application online.
Applying for the Exhibit and Art Gallery space
All applicants must:
- Apply no less than one month in advance. You may apply up to one year in advance.
- Familiarize themselves with the Library's exhibit/display spaces.
- Provide at least ten examples of material to be exhibited. Color photographs, color copies, or actual works
may be submitted for review with an itemized list of the artworks to be exhibited.
- Provide an artist’s biography and an artist’s statement.
- Be responsible for arranging the return of their review materials.
- Fill out and sign an application form, which includes a waiver of liability
- Be familiar with the Library's Exhibit & Display Policy.