- Take the GED preparation class provided by Project Learn of Summit County to obtain your GED! This class introduces and prepares students for the skills needed to pass the Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Study sections of the GED exam.
- Class meets every Tuesday and Thursday most weeks of the year at the Twinsburg Public Library. All students must register to complete a two-week Career Pathways course prior to attending.
- Contact Project Learn at (330) 434-9461 to learn more about this class and to register for the program.
- English speakers of other languages can improve their English writing and speaking abilities by attending the ESOL class offered by Project Learn of Summit County.
- A required two-day orientation takes place at Stow-Munroe Falls High School (3227 Graham Rd., Stow, OH 44224) or at Akron-Summit County Public Library (Lower Level, Project Learn). There are morning and evening options; however, students must have a scheduled appointment to attend.
- Once the orientation is complete, students may choose to attend classes at the Twinsburg Public Library; they meet every Tuesday and Thursday most weeks of the year. Register by calling Project Learn at (330) 434-9461.